Pun’s Labyrinth IV – Are you ready?
Our annual disc golf tournament is a just a few days away, and the course looks awesome thanks to our volunteers including Bob Becker, Andy Morrison, Eric ‘Sharky’ Boyd, John Luker, Travis Bailey, Paul Keller and everyone else who helped get the course ready for this event and keeping it groomed throughout the year! Paul Keller also donated garbage cans to the course which are helping to keep it much cleaner. Because the park is short staffed, we appreciate everyone who makes an effort to keep the course looking good, and right now it is looking awesome! Tall grasses were whacked, vines were torn down, and a lot of brush and pesky Hawthorne limbs removed! We can’t thank everyone enough, including our regular player’s and fans, who support the course and our events throughout the year.
It paid off to register early and get on the wait list this year. So far somewhere around 10 players have made it into the event from the wait list. We expect to fill up again next year, so make a note if you didn’t get in this year to register early next year! However, if you didn’t make it into Pun’s Labyrinth this year, You are still welcome to stop up and visit us at the Sport’s Chalet for our epic prize raffle and browse our disc selection.
This year, we also have a new event, the Pine Lake Open that we will be hosting in September, on Saturday the 26th. This ALL BLUES, two round event will give you a great experience on the course and we hope to make this an annual fall event. So, if you didn’t make it into Pun’s, you may want to get in on the Pine Lake Open before it fills up too!
Some Reminders for Pun’s Labyrinth:
- Currently, there is a chance of Morning Thunderstorms on Sunday
- Course is mostly dry, with some muddy spots
- We Recommend Bug Spray
- Poison Ivy – Wear Appropriate Clothing or bring Wipes
- Discs may NOT be retrieved from Pine Lake during play
To Group Campers / Camping in General:
- Check-in is at 3pm Friday, if you get there early you may be okay setting up a little early if the site is not in use
- There is a limit to the number of vehicles allowed to park on the site. Some may have to park in the main lot near the camp store
- Only one tent is allowed per registrant
- Quiet time is 10pm. If you are up late please be considerate of other campers
- The site is reserved through Sunday night with check out at 1pm Monday, so you are not hurried to tear down before the round on Sunday
- Punderson State Park Trail Map
- Campground Map
- Campground Rules
For camping questions call or text Bob Becker at 440-220-2573
Raffle Ticket Prices – Drawing will be Sunday:
$1.00 = 1 Ticket
$5.00 = 6 Tickets
$10.00 = 12 Tickets
$20.00 = 25 Tickets