We are getting ready for Pun’s Labyrinth and want to make sure we host an epic event!
If there were any suggestions on improvements from last year, or anything you would like to remind us of, please give us a heads up so we can include it in our planning stages.
The headquarters this year will be at the Sport’s Chalet at the top of the sled hill. Although our tents held up last year just long enough to get through the tournament and prizes, it will be nice to have the security and roof over our heads for this year’s event – so make sure you know where to go to check in – or help someone else out who may be visiting for the first time. We will again recommend carpooling to and from the course to save on parking near the course area.
Camping is available at a group site for an additional $5.00 – please let us know when you register if you would like to camp. If you would like to reserve a cabin with a group of people, or stay at the manor, please visit Xanterra’s Website (Punderson Manor) for reservations – but do so NOW, they are usually booked solid at that time of year.
We also welcome any players who want to get in a great practice tournament or make a stop before heading to the Pro World’s in Pittsburgh this year whether you are a player or a spectator. Our course is one of the highlights of Northeast Ohio disc golf and we would love to see some new faces as well as our die hard fans again this year!
Registration has not filled up yet, but we did sell out the last two years, so if you are thinking of playing reserve your spot now.
- PDGA Sanctioned C-Tier Event (PDGA Rules & Etiquette Apply)
- Two-Day, 3 Round Event – July 25th & 26th
- Check in for both days will be at the Sport’s Chalet – please be prompt!
- Camping available for $5.00 for first 25 requests
- Additional Camping & Lodging available through the park
- Side Games, Raffle, CTPs, Ace Fund, 50/50
- Winners & Raffle will be presented Sunday, after the last round
- Register Here: http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Puns_Labyrinth_IV_2015
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Dress/prepare appropriately for exposure to Poison Ivy
- Insect repellent is recommended
- Pine Lake is a major water hazard – discs may not be retrieved during play
- Course is in a State Park – Please be considerate of wildlife & state law
- HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!
- Tournament Shop: Get a Pun’s IV Shirt Now
This event is sponsored by The Friends of Punderson, a 501c3 non-profit organization that helped install, and is continuing to improve and maintain the disc golf course along with other park amenities with volunteers. All proceeds from this event go back into the disc golf fund in reserve to help fund future improvements and amenities to the course.
We would like to thank all of our volunteers, players and other local courses and leagues who have helped us out and continue to do so! Our course would not be where it is today without your help.